KVS TGT (PHE) and Art Education Syllabus: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released new syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher Physical & Health Education (TGT AHE) and TGT Art Education along with KVS Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification. KVS TGT PHE and TGT Art Education Syllabus and Exam Pattern for written test i.e., Computer Based Test are available here.
All candidates who has applied or interested to recruit the post of Trained Graduate Teacher Physical & Health Education (PT Teacher, Physical Teacher) and Art Education in Kendriya Vidyalaya across country can read carefully and download for preparation to crack written examination. As per New Notification 2023, the KVS TGT PHE & Art Education Recruitment 2023 will be go through three stage which is given below:
- Written Test (Computer Based Test)
- Professional Competency Test
Scheme of Examination for Direct Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (Physical & Health Education and Art Education)
The Computer Based Test (written test) is of 180 marks. All Questions will be objective type multiple choice questions carrying 1mark for each question. The time duration of written test (Computer Based Test) will be 3 hours.
KVS TGT PHE & Art Education Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test Paper is divided in three parts which is given below:
Part-I: Proficiency in Languages (30 Marks)
- General English (15 Marks): Reading comprehension, word power, Grammar & usage.
- General Hindi (15 Marks): पठन कौशल, शब्द सामर्थ्य, व्याकरण और प्रयुक्ति.
Part-II: General Awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (50 Marks)
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs related to subject/ discipline: 20 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 20 Marks
- Computer Literacy: 10 Marks
Part- III: Subject-Specific Syllabus (100 Marks)
KVS TGT (Physical and Health Education) and Art Education Syllabus
The syllabus for KV TGT (Physical and Health Education) and Art Education would typically cover the following subjects:
KVS TGT (Physical and Health Education)
- Concept of Physical Education
- Physiological aspects of physical education
- Psychological Aspects of Physical Education
- Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Training Methods
- Sociological Aspects of Physical Education
- History of the game/sport
- Health Education
- Communicable Diseases
- Contemporary Health Problems
- Health living
- Family Health Education
- Prevention and first aid for common sports injuries
KV TGT (Art Education)
- Art Appreciation and Art History
- Fine Arts (Drawing and Painting)
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance and Drama)
- Handicrafts and Textiles
- Graphic Arts (Print Making and Photography)
- Design and Architecture
- Teaching Methodology and Pedagogy
Note: The above mentioned syllabus is subject to change based on the latest curriculum of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Professional Competency Test: The Professional Competency Test is of 60 marks – Demo Teaching -30 marks Interview -30 Marks.
KVS TGT PHE & Art Education: Weightage
The weightage of Written Test and Professional Competency (Demo Teaching & Interview) will be in the ratio of 70:30.
KVS TGT (PHE and Art Education) Final Merit List
Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Competency Test taken together.